Cable question and transmitter question

Reaction score
Got a DJ Phantom 1 and am waiting on a FatShark FPV system. What cable do I need so I can use the video from the GoPro rather than using the small camera which comes with the FPV kit?

Second question, I'll be using my setup for real estate videos (I'm already a real estate photographer so it fits in nicely with my business). Are there transmitters which allow me to trim the controls so I can make my pans/etc. nice and smooth? I don't believe I can do that with the stock transmitter (?). If there are transmitters available which one would you suggest?

Thanks a bunch!

If your VTX is the Fatshark - immersion, then be aware that you have to move a wire GND or VID signal beside the other (most cables as the one showed above) have 3 wire socket connector but just uses 2 and let a space socket between the GND and VID but in VTX they are together, check images:

Picture.jpg

Picture%202.jpg

jumanoc said:
If your VTX is the Fatshark - immersion, then be aware that you have to move a wire GND or VID signal beside the other (most cables as the one showed above) have 3 wire socket connector but just uses 2 and let a space socket between the GND and VID but in VTX they are together, check images:

Picture.jpg

Picture%202.jpg
Thanks. A buddy mentioned this to me. I believe he just cut the extra cable.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1