C1 C2 Buttons not holding settings anymore?

Reaction score
Hey Guys, all of a sudden my C1 & C2 buttons don't hold the settings I assign to them Using IOS . After I power everything off they go back to advanced camera settings on both buttons! Anyone have a solution? Thanks ..

Hey Guys, all of a sudden my C1 & C2 buttons don't hold the settings I assign to them Using IOS . After I power everything off they go back to advanced camera settings on both buttons! Anyone have a solution? Thanks ..
This was reported earlier this week by another poster-- I don't believe his issue was resolved either. Here was the suggestion.
Power on the Controller, Power on the Phantom, Power On the tablet in that order. Change the settings, use them while powered up. Land the aircraft if you are flying. After landing, power off the tablet, power off the Phantom, and Power off the controller last.
This may work or it may not -- just repeating that post.

I checked mine-- did some changes, and powered off every thing. When I powered up, all the changes were still there-- so I am not having the same issue. DJI GO app and FW version 1.3.2.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20