Byrjunin / The Beginning

Personal project shot entirely in the Land of Fire & Ice.

Hope you get inspired!
Jason, May I offer you some constructive criticism? Each individual scene is done nicely and well, but you have strung them together as a hodge podge with a little this and a little of that, and then back to this again. The subject matter is good. Now make it flow a little more logically from one place to another.

Reactions: jasonjlee
Fire and Ice. Reminds me of Alaska, but I'll guess Iceland?

Reactions: jasonjlee
Jason, May I offer you some constructive criticism? Each individual scene is done nicely and well, but you have strung them together as a hodge podge with a little this and a little of that, and then back to this again. The subject matter is good. Now make it flow a little more logically from one place to another.
I appreciate your honest critique. Part of the reason I chose the transitions that specific way was to follow the changes in the mood of the music. Another reason is the lack of movements in the footages. I just got the drone before going to Iceland, so I wasn't experienced enough to diversify the movements. If I had gotten more footages with similar aesthetics, I would have put them together like you said.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20