Byrjunin / The Beginning

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Personal project shot entirely in the Land of Fire & Ice.

Hope you get inspired!
Jason, May I offer you some constructive criticism? Each individual scene is done nicely and well, but you have strung them together as a hodge podge with a little this and a little of that, and then back to this again. The subject matter is good. Now make it flow a little more logically from one place to another.

Reactions: jasonjlee
Fire and Ice. Reminds me of Alaska, but I'll guess Iceland?

Reactions: jasonjlee
Jason, May I offer you some constructive criticism? Each individual scene is done nicely and well, but you have strung them together as a hodge podge with a little this and a little of that, and then back to this again. The subject matter is good. Now make it flow a little more logically from one place to another.
I appreciate your honest critique. Part of the reason I chose the transitions that specific way was to follow the changes in the mood of the music. Another reason is the lack of movements in the footages. I just got the drone before going to Iceland, so I wasn't experienced enough to diversify the movements. If I had gotten more footages with similar aesthetics, I would have put them together like you said.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31