Buying propellers

Reaction score
Just used my first set of propellers so i need a spare set. I bought from ebay last year some after market ones for my p2 vision + . They worked but didn't tighten as good as the offical ones. Whats your thoughts on buying the ones on ebay?

Sent from my SM-T815Y using PhantomPilots mobile app

Get original DJI props. They are not expensive. Keep one set spare.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Whats your thoughts on buying the ones on ebay?
It's fine as long as they are OEM DJI props.

Props are a vital component of your Phantom. It's not something you really want to experiment with on your own. It's better to leave the experimenting to DJI ;)

I think what they are saying, and what a lot of folks on this site seem to be saying these days, is don't bother with third party props. For example, carbon fiber props generally result in more vibrations in video (even balanced ones). Or they don't quite fit (you experienced this). The consensus seems to be that stock P4 props come pretty well balanced and have the right give in them for the smoothest video.

Reactions: snowghost
Just used my first set of propellers so i need a spare set. I bought from ebay last year some after market ones for my p2 vision + . They worked but didn't tighten as good as the offical ones. Whats your thoughts on buying the ones on ebay?

Sent from my SM-T815Y using PhantomPilots mobile app
Stay with originals. With all the money paid for a P4, no need risking aftermarket props

The authentic dji carbon fiber reinforced props are awesome
I guess you're referring to the P3? DJI hasn't released alternate props for the P4.

Reactions: N017RW

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers