Buying p4p

Reaction score
I'm looking on amazon to buy a phantom 4 pro. Some of the ones on there say by dji. Does that mean that it is coming right from dji and I will have the full warranty? There is one on there for $1409 I am assuming it comes with everything I need to fly it. Just trying to make sure I get the warranty and don't have to buy anything else to fly it. Thanks

I'm looking on amazon to buy a phantom 4 pro. Some of the ones on there say by dji. Does that mean that it is coming right from dji and I will have the full warranty? There is one on there for $1409 I am assuming it comes with everything I need to fly it. Just trying to make sure I get the warranty and don't have to buy anything else to fly it. Thanks

Here is a thread from the other day:

Looking at Purchasing P4

edspilot

Some of the ones on there say by dji. Does that mean that it is coming right from dji and I will have the full warranty?
It'll come with a full warranty if you buy from DJI or an authorized DJI dealer. I have a list of authorized DJI dealers selling P4Ps on Amazon here.

DJI does sell products on Amazon. If the product page shows "Ships from and sold by DJI", then the order will be fulfilled directly by the DJI Store (instead of being shipped by Amazon).

It'll come with a full warranty if you buy from DJI or an authorized DJI dealer. I have a list of authorized DJI dealers selling P4Ps on Amazon here.

DJI does sell products on Amazon. If the product page shows "Ships from and sold by DJI", then the order will be fulfilled directly by the DJI Store (instead of being shipped by Amazon).
Ok thanks for your help. I just ordered it through edigital usa on your amazon list. I hope they are good thanks again.

Reactions: cr6
You're welcome. Enjoy your new Phantom! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.