Buying 9450 propellers in Australia

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I need to buy new propellers for my Phantom 3 Standard. I live in Australia, and the DJI 9450 self-tightening propellers I need for it seem to be discontinued and no longer for sale on the DJI store and through all our major retailers.
There are some for sale in eBay, GearBest etc. but they're probably counterfeits.

Does anyone know where I can still buy a set of genuine props?

Thanks

Pretty much every DJI retailer will have them. I don’t know where you are but you should have a JBHIFI or officeworks close enough.

Pretty much every DJI retailer will have them. I don’t know where you are but you should have a JBHIFI or officeworks close enough.
Yeah I’ve had a look on the websites for both and they say not available for delivery or pick up. And no stock at any stores. Do you know of any other legitimate sources I can get them? I don’t trust random eBay sellers lol

Thanks

Given the P3 is an old bird now it makes sense the major sell everything retailers might not carry them in store (I did see them on the shelf in officeworks and JB the last few weeks though). There should be plenty around still.

Hi everyone,

I need to buy new propellers for my Phantom 3 Standard. I live in Australia, and the DJI 9450 self-tightening propellers I need for it seem to be discontinued and no longer for sale on the DJI store and through all our major retailers.
There are some for sale in eBay, GearBest etc. but they're probably counterfeits.

Does anyone know where I can still buy a set of genuine props?

Thanks
Hi,

I have purchased propellers for the P3 on Amazon. I looked specifically for OEM props that were fulfilled by Amazon. They were cheaper than direct from DJI and they were factory OEM props. I have also ordered directly from DJI in the past but that gets really expensive. However if that's the only place available, I would still spend the money on OEM props instead of cheap knockoffs.

Reactions: DigitalSkyPilot
Hi everyone,

I need to buy new propellers for my Phantom 3 Standard. I live in Australia/
Australians have been free to buy goods from the United States via Amazon.com for years. However, from July 1, local customers wanting their goods delivered to an Australian address will only be able to purchase goods from Amazon's Australian website, which was launched last year.May 30, 2018

It’s no surprise that amazon might be desirous or directing (in this case attempting to force) business to go through their newly established entity. Long before 1 July there were many suppliers who wouldn’t ship to Australia.

The biggest change we face now in Australia form 1 July is that most offshore vendors now collect GST on behalf of the Australian government at the time of payment. Must have been all the grizzling from certain marge Australian retailers to the Givernment that they couldn’t sustain silly margins while having to compete with online prices.

Well the shipping cost and customs fees might be prohibitive but perhaps someone here in the USA can buy them and ship them over to Australia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.