Buyer Beware

Reaction score
Read about a camera Mini SJ4000 black 12MP HD 1080P Sport Action Camera on posts here and on GoPro and thought "hey, that would be an inexpensive crash and burn camera".

MAYBE !!!!

First you have to get it.
Went on EBAY and found an EBAY APPROVED SELLER with a great price that was the same as folks on this forum had purchased.

Purchased camera is OVERDUE went back on EBAY only to find that the APPROVED EBAY SELLER in China is no longer registered with EBAY. I guess you could consider that CRASH AND BURN.

taiko said:
Read about a camera Mini SJ4000 black 12MP HD 1080P Sport Action Camera on posts here and on GoPro and thought "hey, that would be an inexpensive crash and burn camera".

MAYBE !!!!

First you have to get it.
Went on EBAY and found an EBAY APPROVED SELLER with a great price that was the same as folks on this forum had purchased.

Purchased camera is OVERDUE went back on EBAY only to find that the APPROVED EBAY SELLER in China is no longer registered with EBAY. I guess you could consider that CRASH AND BURN.

Ebay guarantee?

You should have 45 days to claim back I think, especially if bought on PayPal.
The camera is good for the price.
It will be slow from Mainland China at best of times. If not prepared to wait 28 days look for a more local seller.
Hong Kong sellers are generally much quicker.

As an aside I am buying a (non-phantom!) part from the USA and USPS tracking shows it has taken 9 days to get from Jacksonville to Miami, both in Florida a mere 343 miles apart.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl