BUY THE NEW P2V+ WITH EXTRA BATTERY FOR $1,369.00

Reaction score
Here is a link to buy your P2V+ for $1,369.00 and get an extra battery with it. E-bay and Amazon sellers and a lot of the RC shops are currently gouging buyers by setting prices as high as $1,700.00 US. Stop the madness.

Buy direct from DJI in Los Angeles and save hundreds. http://qr.dji.com/AK101448389487

Most of the retail shops across the country will not warranty your craft and pass it back to DJI. Like I had happen to me and many others too, when you have a problem, a lot of time gets wasted by sending it back to the dealer, they then send it to DJI with an RMA return. To us pilots, wasted time is time not flying. The first time I sent mine back to the Amazon dealer, they then sent it back to DJI and I did not get it back for a month due to all the shuffeling around and all they did was completely wipe the firmware and reload everything from scratch. Lesson learned.

I am going direct on the P2V+. What has been your experience with your retailer.

QJ

PS: My position has changed after the lack of support and communication out of DJI North America.

For an unbiased purchase, go here: www.dji.com. lol
btw, it's always a good idea to manually go to the company's website rather than clicking someone else's link that takes you there. Often people spoof links and setup a mockup site to simply take your personal info... kinda like spearphishing... I'm not saying that's what this person is doing, just saying what I'm sure is already obvious to most people reading this...

Qwadjok said:
Here is a link to buy your P2V+ for $1,369.00 and get an extra battery with it. E-bay and Amazon sellers and a lot of the RC shops are currently gouging buyers by setting prices as high as $1,700.00 US. Stop the madness.

Buy direct from DJI in Los Angeles and save hundreds. http://qr.dji.com/AK101448389487

Most of the retail shops across the country will not warranty your craft and pass it back to DJI. Like I had happen to me and many others too, when you have a problem, a lot of time gets wasted by sending it back to the dealer, they then send it to DJI with an RMA return. To us pilots, wasted time is time not flying. The first time I sent mine back to the Amazon dealer, they then sent it back to DJI and I did not get it back for a month due to all the shuffeling around and all they did was completely wipe the firmware and reload everything from scratch. Lesson learned.

I am going direct on the P2V+. What has been your experience with your retailer.

QJ

Hi Qwadjok, who were they ( "all they did was completely wipe the firmware and reload everything from scratch. Lesson learned" ) your dealer or DJI ?

artsribanpot said:
Qwadjok said:

QJ

Hi Qwadjok, who were they ( "all they did was completely wipe the firmware and reload everything from scratch. Lesson learned" ) your dealer or DJI ?

I bought from a New York dealer on Amazon. They gave me an incorrect return address so it got hung up for two weeks at a post office just three blocks from them. Then they sat on it for another week and said they could not do anything. Then they sent it directly to DJI in LA. They just wiped it and reloaded and it worked fine. Total time lost 5 weeks.

Also: FYI I am very disappointed in the lack of support and communication from DJI now that I will no longer buy any DJI products. See my thread on Class Action Law Suit for details.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj