Buy from DJI, ship to Canada

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone bought from DJI and had it shipped to Canada? DO they ship from a Canadian warehouse or something? Wondering if i would have to pay tax, duties etc?
Tried to chat with their pre sales, but no response.

Thanks

They ship from China. For my US orders, there was no customs interaction at all, and there cant be any tax. But Canada... good luck! I'de be tempted to ship it to a friend in the US and drive to pick it up.

Thanks. A user on the DJI forums confirmed that he's in Canada. He bought from DJI, it did come from China, using DHL Air express. There were no additional taxes, duties.

multirotorheli.ca
dji authorised dealer.
got mine there.
i work in hospital.

I bought my phantom three pro direct from DJI, they ship it from Hong Kong direct to Canada. The price on the web is obviously US dollars so what you actually pays for is converted to Canadian dollars.... that's it nothing else, no tax, no duty no shipping the price on the web converted to Canadian dollars is what you pay.

I might also add, I purchased the everything you need kit which included the P3 pro, hard shell case, plus all the accessories, four batteries prop guards, battery charging him b and extra props. I also added the HDMI module so I could hook up my head play FPV goggles The price was $2138 US. But when you converted to Canadian dollars it's about $2600 depending on the exchange rate. If you try to cobble that package together in Canada with tax and shipping it comes to close to $3500 so for me it was cheaper to buy direct from DJI in Hong Kong
I ordered on a Sunday night which is Monday morning in Hong Kong time and it arrived at my door Friday afternoon at 2 o'clock... great service fast turnaround no problem.

Just wondering if anyone bought from DJI and had it shipped to Canada? DO they ship from a Canadian warehouse or something? Wondering if i would have to pay tax, duties etc?
Tried to chat with their pre sales, but no response.

Thanks
I had a battery shipped from DJI to my home in Newfoundland! Had no issue with duties or anything else was all good

I bought my phantom three pro direct from DJI, they ship it from Hong Kong direct to Canada. The price on the web is obviously US dollars so what you actually pays for is converted to Canadian dollars.... that's it nothing else, no tax, no duty no shipping the price on the web converted to Canadian dollars is what you pay.

I might also add, I purchased the everything you need kit which included the P3 pro, hard shell case, plus all the accessories, four batteries prop guards, battery charging him b and extra props. I also added the HDMI module so I could hook up my head play FPV goggles The price was $2138 US. But when you converted to Canadian dollars it's about $2600 depending on the exchange rate. If you try to cobble that package together in Canada with tax and shipping it comes to close to $3500 so for me it was cheaper to buy direct from DJI in Hong Kong
I ordered on a Sunday night which is Monday morning in Hong Kong time and it arrived at my door Friday afternoon at 2 o'clock... great service fast turnaround no problem.

Do you know if the same applies to Quebec, no taxes no duties?

Even in Quebec? Not tax not duties?

I actually just purchased a P3P from a Canadian seller on amazon.ca. Paid only the price of the phantom which is $1699. no tax, no shipping. I'm in QC

Moreover he just got a new shipment from DJI and it has the updated models with the new shell and new motors (motors were update somewhere in Aug-Sep timeframe by DJI i believe)

I bought direct from DJI and had it shipped to Canada. It all went very well as they pay all the taxes, so what you pay is what you get (as it should be). However, when you need service you will need to ship to the USA for repair on your own dime.

Does anyone know how works warranty with Aerial Tech?
I believe the warranty is always with DJI. ArielTech did tell me that DJI services their units if theres a problem. Now i dont know, if you would have send the unit to Areiltech or to DJI directly.

I believe the warranty is always with DJI. ArielTech did tell me that DJI services their units if theres a problem. Now i dont know, if you would have send the unit to Areiltech or to DJI directly.
Ok, thanks alirz. Are you in MTL ?

I've ordered directly from dji and it was ok. Very fast I live in Ontario and it came from overseas and was delivered in like 4 days.

I bought mine directly from DJI-China so luckily didn't pay any duty and no taxes whatsoever and shipping was free and very fast so in the end I got the Phantom 3 Pro at the P3 Advanced retail price here in Canada.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj