BTU with Phantom on 3.16 - Problems upgrading firmware

Reaction score
My Phantom is now equiped with the NAZA V2 PMU, the iOSD mini und the BTU.
The firmware - Versions are the following: Main Controller: 3.16, PMU: 0.2.0.4, BTU: 1.0.1.2
Allmost everything is fine, the iOSD is working and makes a lot of fun! BUT I have no access to the BTU. The iPhone-App while connecting says: " Firmware version is not match, please use the PC assistant software to upgrade firmware"

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I updates the components several times. But always same result - call for update and no working BTU-app

Attachments

• BTU.PNG
    BTU.PNG
    53.7 KB · Views: 891
hanocar60 said:
My Phantom is now equiped with the NAZA V2 PMU, the iOSD mini und the BTU.
The firmware - Versions are the following: Main Controller: 3.16, PMU: 0.2.0.4, BTU: 1.0.1.2
Allmost everything is fine, the iOSD is working and makes a lot of fun! BUT I have no access to the BTU. The iPhone-App while connecting says: " Firmware version is not match, please use the PC assistant software to upgrade firmware"

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I updates the components several times. But always same result - call for update and no working BTU-app

Do you have a regular iPhone 4 or a 4S?

I'm using an iPhone 4S. I don't think that I have a problem with the App, neither with the communication between the btu and the phone

OK BUT there is no download availabe for phantom or NAZA-M on the related DJI Website
To me it seems that it in not released yet

hanocar60 said:
OK BUT there is no download availabe for phantom or NAZA-M on the related DJI Website
To me it seems that it in not released yet

The answer is in your original post:
" Firmware version is not match, please use the PC assistant software to upgrade firmware"

As you can see in the Screenshot the installer says that the NEW version is 3.1.6 NOT 4.x! So starting the update there is only a 3.x binary downloaded.

Shedracer said:
You need to upgrade the Phantom to v4.0 for the BTU to work. I have a BTU on mine, works fine.

Did you notice shorter flight times?
Am about to install the BTU on mine.
Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20