Brushless Gimbal

Reaction score
Just placed an order for the Dronexpert PV Brushless Gimbal... I am looking forward to receiving this and just wondering who else has joined the pre-order list :)

Oh wow I want one badly. Post and let us know how well it works when you get it! I'm scared to order one until I see if it's quality or not. Is DJI ever going to release one for the PV?

I have ordered... ok forget the pre-order bit, I should of said that orders are starting to be shipped from the 11th January as im sure most are already aware.

Am I missing something or is this thing just under $600 bucks shipped to USA? WTF, that's half the cost of the phantom!!!

flydogs said:
Am I missing something or is this thing just under $600 bucks shipped to USA? WTF, that's half the cost of the phantom!!!

It's actually just over $600 which is insane. $300 would be more reasonable.

Yep, it's expensive. But its unique selling point is that it keeps all app functions, adds a separate tilt control using the "spare" 7th channel accessed from the back of the TX, allows the camera to point straight down, is self-contained and requires so additional power supply or soldering to tap into the aircraft supply and it seems fairly straightforward to return the Vision to stock if you ever need to...

I guess the first real-world user reviews will let us know if they feel it's worth the money! At a total cost of about $1800 for Vision plsu this gimbal it's pretty much the same total price as a non-Vision Phantom with 2 axis gimbal, a GoPro, an FPV rx and goggles/screen and telemetry downlink, except you can't control the GoPro from a phone app from 700ft away...

Pull_Up said:
...At a total cost of about $1800 for Vision plus this gimbal it's pretty much the same total price as a non-Vision Phantom with 2 axis gimbal, a GoPro, an FPV rx and goggles/screen and telemetry downlink, except you can't control the GoPro from a phone app from 700ft away...

+1
I appreciate being one of the early adopters flying & testing Vision, and appreciate even more those early adopting / testing expensive 3rd party accessories such as this.

iDrone

Ordered a couple weeks ago and can't wait to install and test. The 7th channel tilt control will be nice for tracking/framing a shot without taking your hands off the TX.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik