Broken off S2 switch, arrrgggghhhh

Reaction score
Hi,

Foolishly dropped my RC in the kitchen today and it landed on the S2 switch and that's come off along with a little black spring. There didn't appear to be any other bits, can this just be screwed in? I've tried a few times but not sure if it can or not. Help appreciated?

That switch can be replaced (see this post). I haven't replaced it myself, but I know you'll have to open the remote controller to do so.

Hi,

Foolishly dropped my RC in the kitchen today and it landed on the S2 switch and that's come off along with a little black spring. There didn't appear to be any other bits, can this just be screwed in? I've tried a few times but not sure if it can or not. Help appreciated?

No, that can't be screwed in. You will have to replace the switch. Should be a simple job.

Same problem here. Only mine was a three-year old. No Radio Shack in my country. Do anyone know a good one on eBay?

Since you say that you are not a very good DIYer, If I was in that situation, I'd buy the switch that msinger posted..... then take the switch and transmitter up to an electronics repair shop. They should be able to solder that in for you, no problem. It shouldn't cost more than $15 to $20 for the job (not sure what that is in UK money). A skilled electronics repair person should be able to do that whole job in 20 minutes. If you lived here in 'Merica.... I'd do it for free for you.

Bummer, not a very good DIY'er, can't say I'be ever used it so might just live without. Cheers

I'd suggest to replace it, but if you don't, just remember that in case DJI GO crashes on you and you need to bring back the AC via RTH, you need to turn off the transmitter.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik