Broken gimbal repair

Reaction score
Will the normal roll/yaw arm repair kits fix this? It hit HARD, as you can see.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

It appears to me the gimbal board needs to be inspected. The camera motor needs to be replaced. The arm motor might be ok, need to operate it after other repairs. I just replaced my multi ribbon, which you will have to do also. When I get home I'll send you the link to a site that will make minor repairs on gimbal plus parts for $100. That's where I got the instructions for replacing the ribbon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PhantomPilots mobile app

It appears to me the gimbal board needs to be inspected. The camera motor needs to be replaced. The arm motor might be ok, need to operate it after other repairs. I just replaced my multi ribbon, which you will have to do also. When I get home I'll send you the link to a site that will make minor repairs on gimbal plus parts for $100. That's where I got the instructions for replacing the ribbon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PhantomPilots mobile app
I'm wondering if I'll just be better off getting a new one. I think every piece has a crack in it, except for the camera itself.

so, does anyone know if they phantom 4 or 3 advanced gimbal/cameras will work on the 3 standard?

Have you looked for a used one?
I may have one. Or check with "hunch" on here. I am in Ny until the hurricane is over. Should be back. By early next week and I can see what I have

Have you looked for a used one?
I may have one. Or check with "hunch" on here. I am in Ny until the hurricane is over. Should be back. By early next week and I can see what I have
He said he didn't have one. Hopefully this hurricane dissipates or stays out at sea.

How are you doing? I will be. back in Florida by Tuesday. I am sure I have one. You could send me yours and I will see if it can be saved reasonably. If not I have a good used one. I would give you something for yours because there is always something of value even just a motor or camera sensor.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

How are you doing? I will be. back in Florida by Tuesday. I am sure I have one. You could send me yours and I will see if it can be saved reasonably. If not I have a good used one. I would give you something for yours because there is always something of value even just a motor or camera sensor.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
How much do you want for it? The camera is the only thing salvageable on mine. It's in perfect shape still.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers