Broken Controllers for Parts Only - GL300A and GL300C

Reaction score
So in my attempt to add an extended range setup to my controller, I ultimately screwed up two controllers. Luckily one was from my old P3P which crashed so it didn't cost me anything, but still frustrating. Anyway, I have decided to forget any mods and just go back to a stock controller.

I am selling these two for parts only. On the GL300C I broke the small ribbon cables that go up the gimbal control. On the GL300A, I broke the black ribbon cable lock on the small usb board. I glued the ribbon cable when I put it back in and it connects to my Ipad, but I get an error that says deserializer disconnected. I finally gave up and said enough for me.

I did drill holes in both of these to add the new antenna's so there are holes in the fronts and the factory antenna's are gone. There are phone/tablet holders for each. One has the plastic base, the other is the metal base.

I am not going to split these things up as I am already annoyed I screwed two of them up. I also did not put every screw back in. I put them together enough to be able to ship them (As you can see in the picture, I forgot to put one of the batteries back in..ooops. ), but all extra screws will be in a small bag. I figure whomever buys them will need to take them apart anyway, so I am saving you some time ;).

Price is $180 for all shipped to the lower 48. There are no warranties expressed or implied.

Thanks.

IMG_0666.JPG

IMG_0663.JPG

IMG_0664.JPG

IMG_0660.JPG

IMG_0665.JPG

I don't even have the radio antenna's. I cut the wires when I was installing the range extender and just threw them away as I wasn't ever expecting to need them again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj