Brazil

Reaction score
I am totally new to this hobby and interested in purchasing a Phantom but would like to know if the dji Phantom can be operated in Brazil and if so does anyone foresees any problems bringing one as a carry on inside an aircraft. Any advice would be appreciated…Thanks

WBCBRASIL said:
I am totally new to this hobby and interested in purchasing a Phantom but would like to know if the dji Phantom can be operated in Brazil and if so does anyone foresees any problems bringing one as a carry on inside an aircraft. Any advice would be appreciated…Thanks
In relation to "technical aspects" you have no problems at all for flying in any place. But you should search for legal regulations ( if any) around flying in places you want in your country, as altitud, near airports, etc.

About traveling with phantom, some users had going many places without any issue, except that you must carry the batteries in a handbag instead baggages.

Does gravity work there? Do you have any trees to collide with? Is there any water? Yes it should do fine there.

I just got back from a trip flying delta and they didn't look twice. Phantom, 5 batteries and all the other gear was in a pelican case and carried on. No issues.

Though they did confiscate my shaving cream. Go figure.

E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers