Brand new sealed phantom 4 1250 shipped to U.S.

Reaction score
1200 shipped to U.S. Brand new sealed phantom 4 or 1450 extra 2 batteries

Last edited:
Ok are you finished.There's also a warrenty.If your not interested move on.I done know why people on here but in other people's posts

So all sales are final. DJI is our only recourse for a bad unit?
What's your bundle price for a P4 and two extra batteries?
P4 at $1250 + $340 (for two extra batteries at regular prices) is $1590.
DJI sells it for $1559 delivered free world-wide.

Last edited:
Well of you get it and it's damaged.I would of course swap it out.bundle would be.1500

If picked up can do better but shipping is about 55.00 and paypal is about 50.00

Does NJ stand for New Jersey, or where would it need to be picked up to save shipping and PayPal?

Is this just a one off, or will this be a regularly available price from you going forward? If the latter, it's good to have choices! :cool:

Just had a P3P shipped to me from half way across the country via USPS 3 day priority was shy of $16 so there may be a cheaper shipping option then UPS but I realize its also distance that effects cost

Will u do 1450 for p4 with 3 total batteries?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just had a P3P shipped to me from half way across the country via USPS 3 day priority was shy of $16 so there may be a cheaper shipping option then UPS but I realize its also distance that effects cost
USPS ground, all the way across the country, for a P4 recently cost me $19, but I did not pay to insure it, and I shipped it bare, without battery, transmitter, charger, and props. Just the styrofoam case in a larger box. It arrived in 7 calendar days. The fully insured price is close to $40-50 and gets it there faster. But, somehow, DJI gets it to me all the way from China in 3 days without breaking the bank!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik