**Brand New Sealed** Phantom 3 Professional

Reaction score
Brand new sealed Phantom 3 Professional received yesterday directly from DJI. Asking $1150 shipped CONUS and PayPal only. Thanks!

IMG_3955.JPG
IMG_3956.JPG

Hi Bansheerider
selling so soon...? would you take $1000.00, and is the warranty transferable, or only for the original purchaser

Hi Bansheerider
selling so soon...? would you take $1000.00, and is the warranty transferable, or only for the original purchaser

Is this still for sale...?

Is this still for sale...?

Sorry for late response. Yes still for sale. PM me if you want to negotiate price, but $1000 is too low The warranty is linked to serial number I believe, not purchaser. I could be wrong but I just got this and does have 1yr warranty.

Last edited:
Hi bansheerider
You don't say why you are selling an unused boxed P3P after only getting it 2 days ago, may I ask the reason, I could offer you $1050.00
Regards
Waylander

Hi bansheerider
You don't say why you are selling an unused boxed P3P after only getting it 2 days ago, may I ask the reason, I could offer you $1050.00
Regards
Waylander

It obviously has no known issues because it's sealed never used, which is why I didn't feel I had to explain why I'm selling it. I just don't need it and I bet somebody else will benefit from it. With that said $1090 and it's yours or anybody else who sees this and PM me first.

Guys I'm closing this thread because too many low ballers. Will list again after Black Friday when I can get closer to my original asking price of $1150. Thanks!

Good luck you can get a p4 with an extra battery for the same price and it's what better !!!!! You'll be lucky to get 900$ also a razor blade and new clear tak

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Good luck you can get a p4 with an extra battery for the same price and it's what better !!!!! You'll be lucky to get 900$ also a razor blade and new clear tak

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Ummm...You do realize the original listing is dated Nov 2015, right?

Reactions: planedr

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj