Brand new phantom pilot

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My name is Math ... I live in Brussels Belgium and have recently bought a phantom 3 standard. I came across your forum as I'm unfortunately facing problem with the quad ;-(

I hope you guys can help me along ... I'll create a new thread in the right forum trying to depict what's going on.

Anyway ... thanks for reading this !!! Glad to have found you !!!

Math

Lol
You ain't missing much :)
Between the heat, rain, and bugs, lately, but I still love it here! I was born here, but went to school in San Diego California when I graduated I came home. Like both places a LOT, but San Diego is overrun with illegals anymore, and BUNCHES of them, hard to get around in the stores or on the roads, kind of a bummer! But most of my family is here, and works good. I hope to be in the mountains someday, but for now I'm good!

J Dot
:cool:

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

I love coming to the States ... It's so different from Europe. We have rented an RV a couple of years back and rode through 17 states ... It was an amazing experience. That time we didn't stop in Florida though ... but have been there a couple of times and really enjoy it.

Thanks for the kind words and all the support !!! Really appreciated it !!!

Reactions: J Dot
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Unfortunately,
The only time I left the country is to Mexico, for a friends family reunion, it was really cool, and EVERYONE, treated me like family, and actually more like royalty! Memory will stay with me always! I'd love to visit a few places on earth, before I finally move on, my mother travels a lot, and she says it is beautiful over there, and folks are real friendly! A+, the only place she has, well let's say, FAIR things to say, is France, she says people are rude, and don't like Americans, which breaks my heart, as I've always loved France, from what I've learned and watched! Hopefully she just had a bad experience there ( isolated bad experience ) as one man likes bologna, yet the next guy does NOT!:)

Would love to see some pics or vid from you when you get her up and going, keeping fingers crossed for you!;)

J Dot
:cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj