Suffolk,va 23438

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

$500 plus shipping. I can ground ship it tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have to see how I cancel my eBay auction first

I'm gonna let the auction run out first. If it's not sold you have a deal

Well your reserve was hit. Good luck with the sale.

Yeah I see that! Sweet. No battery and no charger, I believe the person buying this already has several batteries and several charging solutions. Don't know.

Thanks for your interest

If you don't know then why say. That leads me to believe you know the person and he is just running up the price.

I don't know... My point is the person that would buy this either has batteries and charger already (like me and most people on her) or is willing to buy them stand alone. I don't know. If I was wanting two phantoms I would looks for a deal like that too. $500 is cheap.

Trust me if I was running the price up, it would be higher than $500!

I would have bid on your eBay posting if that deal contained the extras you discussed and offered on this site. My loss

Sent from my iPad Air .

If you win I'll give you the same deal. Charger, Prop guards and carbon blades I never used.

I'm gonna throw them in anyway, because they just collect dust. So you'd have to trust me.

Here she is all packed up headed for the auction winner. Carbon blades, stock blades, battery charger, prop guards and tool.... Phantom 3 Advanced with Controller!
415da838bca1dfd92259f7ff9126d4da.jpg
9d6376d5f9a9d40ced4fe8dd6e0c1e21.jpg
342841e2f96101993511b618d6880c98.jpg

Yeah it the replaced the whole thing. Honestly I'm not sure. It appeared brand new to me?

I've had 2 separate issues with my P3P spiraling to the ground and both times DJI replaced them for me. ..no questions asked other than the normal piloting questions which is a given. ...can't say enough good things about how well they stand behind their product! ! The one here he's got for sale is a completely new issue. ..can't tell any difference. Well worth what he's asking! !

Yeah they wouldn't talk to me during the repair process

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic