Brand New P3 Making Noise

Reaction score
Just got my P3 Pro today. Fired it up and noticed it makes some strange noises compared to my silent P1. Determined that the fan noise is indeed the tiny fan on the gimbal heat sink. However, there is another noise that appears to come from the rear, possibly the positioning system sensor. The noise is kind of like a ticking or buzzing sound. I've tried searching but most topics are regarding gimbal noises, which this certainly is not. I know what the gimbal motors sound like, and if I gently move the cam around with my finger I can get it to make those noises; the noise in question is definitely something else. I thought maybe it's the positining system. Does it use ultra sonic sensors, and maybe I have ultra sensitive hearing? Anyone else notice this noise from their P3?

Thanks in advance,
Rob

This fan perhaps?

phantom3-teardown-23-300x224.jpg

DJI-Phantom-3-VPS-OFDM-Module-Combo-Image-3.jpg

Just got my P3 Pro today. Fired it up and noticed it makes some strange noises compared to my silent P1. Determined that the fan noise is indeed the tiny fan on the gimbal heat sink. However, there is another noise that appears to come from the rear, possibly the positioning system sensor. The noise is kind of like a ticking or buzzing sound. I've tried searching but most topics are regarding gimbal noises, which this certainly is not. I know what the gimbal motors sound like, and if I gently move the cam around with my finger I can get it to make those noises; the noise in question is definitely something else. I thought maybe it's the positining system. Does it use ultra sonic sensors, and maybe I have ultra sensitive hearing? Anyone else notice this noise from their P3?

Thanks in advance,
Rob

Does the sound pulsate?
Do you get aroused near butts?
Do you have a tendency to randomly mark objects with your pee?
Can you lick your balls and then try to lick the closest face around you?
Can you hear dolphins talk about their weekends?

If you can hear the pulsation then it's normal :) But if you have the other tendencies, then drink heaps of water and get off the pingers.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4