Brand new p3 help

Reaction score
Ok got our son P3 for Christmas. He installed prop guards and now issues after taking them off for road trip back home. Two of the motors popped out of socket. Can't figure out how to get back into place. He DID NOT put the factory screws back in after removing guards. Wires attached to motor have pulled out of housing a little it seems and yes he did try and fly with zero screws holding motor to housing. I can't find anything on this fix. Any help would be appreciated. Two of the motors are out of the socket.

Thx

if you don't put back original screws will have a problem cause prop guard screws are longer will hurt motors need to get prop guards that snap on and off

Please post a photo so we can see what you're describing.

Motors must have come out as your son must have used the stock screws with the prop guards.

One should be very careful as stock screws are shorter that screws that are used with the prop guards. If one doesn't use prop guards and uses longer screws, there are all chances that motors will get damaged.

Check them thoroughly and correct the situation. Best.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

No what he did was to remove the prop guards and then did not put short factory screws. Did not put any screws back in. Two of the motors popped out of socket when trying to fly again. I'll post pics when back to our house.

Thx

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj