Brand new H3-2D trying to shake itself to death!

Reaction score
Hi All,
just purchased a new phantom v1.1.1 with the H3_2D preinstalled by the supplier.
Power the quad up and the gimbal initialises itself and initially appears to be stable.
However, If using the Tx I tilt the gimbal thru the vertical (I.e. straight ahead position), it appears to momentarily 'stick' as it goes vertical. If I leave it in the vertical position, it then vibrates, proceeds to go full tilt (camera facing to the floor) and then violently shakes the whole gimbal set up from left to right 5 or 6 times through the full range of movement before going limp.

Any Ideas before I send the whole lot back?

Should reply that it's a brand new phantom v1.1.1 with the Naza v2 and standard TX.
Hasn't even had the props on yet as I don't want the gimbal to self destruct in flight!!

The phantom and gimbal have gone back to the dealers, will give them a couple of days to redeem themselves before naming and shaming.....

Phantom arrived back this weekend and gimbal all working ok, the original one had a fault in the motor...

Anyway all connected up and working fine. Very impressive compared to fixed mount and no jello in sight either :)

With regard to flight times I've had 4 flights all of 8.5 minutes from lift off to landing as soon as the flashing reds hit.
Also carrying FPV transmitter so quite impressed with that

I just got a Phantom 2 with this setup, and had two flights perfect, but this morning fired it up and the **** thing was about to break the sidwalk... did they fix this for you without any issues? Kinda frustrating to spend 2k and then wait a month to have to send it right back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1