Brand new DJI Phantom 3 Standard Sealed in box

Reaction score
I bought this via my iphone without doing the proper research only to find out later that I can't return without paying a crazy amount of money for the restocking fee. So I decided to offer this here. First $500 plus shipping get this. Its brand new in an unopened box. It will come shipped with the proper packing materials and with a tracking number. Let me know if you have any questions or would like some pics. I feel 500 is the cheapest you are going to get this for so I am not going any lower. Also I will only ship in the U.S.

Last edited:
Someone is coming by my house in 30 minutes. If they don't take it I will let you know

I bought this via my iphone without doing the proper research only to find out later that I can't return without paying a crazy amount of money for the restocking fee. So I decided to offer this here. First $500 plus shipping get this. Its brand new in an unopened box. It will come shipped with the proper packing materials and with a tracking number. Let me know if you have any questions or would like some pics. I feel 500 is the cheapest you are going to get this for so I am not going any lower. Also I will only ship in the U.S.
If you deal with BH Photo, you could have sent it back for a full refund.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers