bought Litchi due to GO 4 app issues

Reaction score
i bought LItchi today since the GO 4 app update was a fail on my iphone 7 plus, iso 11.1. I thought the Litchi app worked well for the 1st flight. is it possible to save my still camera and video camera settings to a custom name like in Go 4? or do they save the previous settings used for the camera in still or video mode?

...and dji updates the app hours after purchase..awesome

update: app stil wont work on iphone 7plus 11.1

Last edited:
Anyone know if or when the DJI GO 4 app will work with the P4P and iOS 11.1.1? I have an iPad mini2 and very unstable and crashes regularly. Litichi still seems to work but concerned there could still be issues

i bought LItchi today since the GO 4 app update was a fail on my iphone 7 plus, iso 11.1. I thought the Litchi app worked well for the 1st flight. is it possible to save my still camera and video camera settings to a custom name like in Go 4? or do they save the previous settings used for the camera in still or video mode?

The GoAp does not transfer camera settings to Litchi. This must be set within Litchi directly. As far as I know (and that's not a lot) there is no way to "Import" camera settings into Litchi.

I'd do a screen shot of each Go Camera menu setting page and then replicate them in Litchi.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4