Bought a Phantom 2 then Phantom 3, time for -VIDs-

Reaction score
Picked up a Phantom 2 vision plus about a month ago, Then ended up selling it and just got a phantom 3 and i could not be any happier!!!

here are a couple vids i did with the phantom 2

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

After picking up the phantom 3 i decided i had to do a distance test to compare both of them and to see if it actually goes as far as they claim... yup it does ! :)

did a simple roof inspection for fun to see what i can see and the quality of it all. Seems like a great tool for inspector people.

had some free time in SF around the golden gate bridge. The wind was up around 20-25mph with gust of 40mph, i had some shaky moments, but i was amazed at how well the video turned out, as there was no wind at all lol

did a simple roof inspection for fun to see what i can see and the quality of it all. Seems like a great tool for inspector people.

OK, AS LONG AS IT WAS JUST FOR FUN... :-(. If not I think they want you to file a Notice to Airman (NOTAM), so the Delta flight at 35,000' will know you're looking at a roof.

had some free time in SF around the golden gate bridge. The wind was up around 20-25mph with gust of 40mph, i had some shaky moments, but i was amazed at how well the video turned out, as there was no wind at all lol

I'm starting to think that gimbal has some sort of supernatural powers. I've seen conditions where I just can't believe the stability of the video. It's so good it's spooky. GO DJI! Now put your landing gear further apart, and demote whoever thought of the CSC idea. Light-bridge and that gimbal must have had designer Gods!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic