Bought a new Tablet....

Reaction score
Well after long research and deciding not to order a custom made tablet from China, I purchased the Samsung Tab S2 9.7". The brightest tablet I could find. (Auto outside brightness up to 684nits) I also just ordered a NuShield DayVue screen cover. This should allow me to have full brightness/sharpness/color in direct sunlight! I will post pics of the direct sunlight shot once the shield comes in! If the sun is out tomorrow I will post a pic of what the screen looks like in direct sunlight with the brightness turned all the way up and no "nushield" on it. I am very surprised on how well I can see the screen already in the direct sunlight, its quite impressive. I have an iPad Pro as well and this beats it!

Also have the
Well after long research and deciding not to order a custom made tablet from China, I purchased the Samsung Tab S2 9.7". The brightest tablet I could find. (Auto outside brightness up to 684nits) I also just ordered a NuShield DayVue screen cover. This should allow me to have full brightness/sharpness/color in direct sunlight! I will post pics of the direct sunlight shot once the shield comes in! If the sun is out tomorrow I will post a pic of what the screen looks like in direct sunlight with the brightness turned all the way up and no "nushield" on it. I am very surprised on how well I can see the screen already in the direct sunlight, its quite impressive. I have an iPad Pro as well and this beats it!

Also have the Ipad Pro and found it was to big for my liking. Ended up going with the Nvidia Shield K1, definitely a slower tablet but I like the size and will give it a go with Litchi and see how it performs this week-end.

All the other guys run those up north from me.... I couldn't spend 200 on such an outdated tablet.... You can get the Tab S2 8 inch for like 249.99 right now... That has a wayyyyyyy brighter screen than that nvidia

All the other guys run those up north from me.... I couldn't spend 200 on such an outdated tablet.... You can get the Tab S2 8 inch for like 249.99 right now... That has a wayyyyyyy brighter screen than that nvidia

Well since it's used only for flying the Phantom and I haven't run into any unreasonable screen issues surrounding brightness I'm quite happy with it. As for the Samsung Tab S2, I agree it is a fine tablet.

Well since it's used only for flying the Phantom and I haven't run into any unreasonable screen issues surrounding brightness I'm quite happy with it. As for the Samsung Tab S2, I agree it is a fine tablet.
****... I couldnt see the nvidia outside in florida for my life!

I luurrvvvv it so much! Although its been raining here since sunday lmfao. I ordered the Day Vue shield and can't wait for it to come in! Ohhh I bought a micro drone today... ordered a FPV came and a new set of fat sharks todayyyy hehee

which micro did you get

Talkingggg micrrooo... the inductrix (upgraded "insane" motors) upgraded carbon fiber and CNC frame :)

I need a pic did you get extra battries

You tube the "Tiny Whoop" Same thing I am building.. batteries... frame...and motors are on the way.. i have the stock unit now

well next meetup will be buzzing tiny drones

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20