Bought a DJI Phantom 3 Hard Shell Back Pack

Reaction score
image.jpg
I was getting tired of the drone's cardboard box, that they came shipped in, and went out and found a decent case today. I happened to be shopping in a Vistek Photography store this afternoon, and noticed there was a nice DJI display. So I just had to walk over and have a close up inspection. One of the salesgirl's was there to help out, and mentioned that they had just received a shipment of the DJI PHANTOM 3 back packs in, and would I like to see one? Well of course. Let's definitely see one of those... Up close and under scrutiny. I liked it. Once I had put everything away in the bag. Yeah it all fits great by the way. Very exacting cutouts, each item fits snug and firm, nothing is loose or at all unprotected. The charger area is great, & I have found room for my extra sets of props.
I think any case which allows you to leave the props on, would be a bit too big for my current needs. While rYding the SpYder, with the back pack on, and fully loaded, I was completely comfortable. I'm glad this case has the trademark DJI Emblem, rather than the other Quad Copter symbol.

image.jpg

RedHotPoker

Really great design and quality. I even get my pop on prop guards inside. Just so portable and provides great protection.

Yes, it's, awesome, everything fits so well. Are you hiding your IPad or other device under the foam? I need to find a cloth bag to protect it from getting scratched under there.
This bag is one of the perfect solutions, to carrying the Phantom 3, & it being well protected while on my SpYder rYdes.

RedHotPoker

Hi and welcome to the forum, our new forum bro. ;-)
Yes, it's a great bag, everything fits so well.
My only negative, if it actually is one.
Is, there are only three wells for spare intelligent flight batteries.
I guess four batteries, on an outing, should be plenty. But I am still doing the soft battery break in. So that's only ten minutes of actual flight time with a couple of these...
I need to fly more, to fly more... ;-)

Which is where a bouts, I am headed for, right now.

Later

RedHotPoker

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4