Book Recommendations?

Reaction score
Hi, was wondering could you recommend any good books for the phantom 3 of for drone flying in general?
There seem to be several out there was hoping some of you may have read them.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've looked in the recent past for books too. Problem is this hobby changes so rapidly, the few books are really only good as primers. IMO, your best sources, which have been mine, are posted Videos...

Hi, was wondering could you recommend any good books for the phantom 3 of for drone flying in general?

Hi cassalatico,

I've actually written an ebook which is about to be free for download for 2 days from the 18th - 19th March. It's available here to view: Drone Flying: A Practical Guide eBook: M.J. DUNN: Amazon.com.au: Kindle Store and isn't too expensive if you don't see this before then.

If you do happen to download or read it, I'd be very interested to hear any feedback (please rate it too) - I wrote it out of the frustration I had initially when trying to piece everything together years ago. There was no simple guide at the time, just lots of bits of information and videos. Some were good, others not so good and some were completely terrible and a good deal of time was wasted filtering through.

I've looked in the recent past for books too. Problem is this hobby changes so rapidly, the few books are really only good as primers. IMO, your best sources, which have been mine, are posted Videos...

Yeah there are some good videos - I've found the best ones are usually when you come across a really specific problem or are trying to make an electronic or mechanical change that you haven't had to do before. There is definitely some gold out there, but if you're just starting out it's hard to know which ones are or aren't useful as a lot of people sound like experts because they speak well on camera.

Cheers,

CIrrus

Reactions: QuadBart
Can't download in US

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj