Blurry on off

Reaction score
My picture and on the sd card and live is clear then blurry every half second.P 4 Obsidian.Reset default changed firmware same.I am using iPad my p4 is fine Obsidian no matter what camera settings keeps losing and regaining focus.Any clues?

Reactions: jlrsn
I was thinking maybe the continuous focus or something.It was fine but then made a video and it was horrible.I will try to post sample.I am trying the ole reinstall app and refresh firmware.
I don't own a P4, however, it sounds like some settings could be adjusted. Maybe this video will shed some light on it.

Last edited:
Have you tried, using AF to hit your subject, then moving to MF and staying there during flight. Unless you are shooting on a subject very close, the DOF on the camera should hold though out your flight.

I personally don't trust the AF for anything more than registration of focus. I move to MF for flight or stills. I also check focus a lot during a flight (switching back to AF, getting confirmation then moving back to MF).

Just curious what happens if you move to MF after using AF to get focus confirmation. I have have no luck with true MF on the P4 with an iPad as you just can't see enough fine details, at least I can't.

Paul C

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4