BlueStacks 4 won't open

Reaction score
I am trying to open my DJI Go App by using the BlueStacks 4 program. But I can't get it to work. I downloaded BlueStacks and downloaded the DJI Go app for PC on my computer. It appears to try and open but then closes right away. Any suggestions?

I am trying to open my DJI Go App by using the BlueStacks 4 program. But I can't get it to work. I downloaded BlueStacks and downloaded the DJI Go app for PC on my computer. It appears to try and open but then closes right away. Any suggestions?
Trying to understand why you would want to run GO on a PC

are you logged in as a Administrator ?........if so Try to open it as a "Administrator " ! Hope that works for yah.

lueStacks puts the Android operating system on your desktop. BlueStacks is the first production software that allows you to use your favorite mobile apps on a Windows PC. You can download apps like Angry Birds Space, Temple Run, Evernote or Documents to Go directly into BlueStacks, or sync the apps from your phone using the BlueStacks Cloud Connect Android app. Basically this application is an Android emulator for PC.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj