blue line

Reaction score
just checked my go app (ios) and i cant find the pen thing that used to allow me to draw a flight path on my map, the rubber is still there in the bottom right but no pen icon. has it been removed ?.... i wanted to plan a flight route while at home.

just checked my go app (ios) and i cant find the pen thing that used to allow me to draw a flight path on my map, the rubber is still there in the bottom right but no pen icon. has it been removed ?.... i wanted to plan a flight route while at home.
I must confess I missed this, but I had a good look now and I also can't find the pencil!

Never saw such a thing on my iOS devices

You are right Go App 2.7.1 for iOS doesn't have pencil to draw lines on map though eraser still exists. I once used that feature thinking that I can draw way points with that but as that was not designed for it, I didn't find it useful so missed to check it.

What was the pencil designed for?
It allowed you to draw a line on the map, providing you with a rough flight path to follow. I found it quite useful.

I used it often when flying at my favourite fishing spot. For example I'd draw a line along the river where I wanted to fly, including the turn and the route back, and then followed that manually. The line was easier to see on the iPad than the river.

Thanks. I wonder why they removed it.
I wonder if the introduction of waypoints caused them to drop it? However, the eraser which was used to erase the line is still there?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.