Blue 3 Battery Charger Question...

Reaction score
I know there have been many discussions about this blue charger.

I bought one. It charges my batteries fine but when I plug in my remote the lights on the remote don't light up like they do with the DJI charger. Is it this the way other people's work or is it broken?

Attach a multimeter and see if you have DCV. You may have an open circuit.

I know there have been many discussions about this blue charger.

I bought one. It charges my batteries fine but when I plug in my remote the lights on the remote don't light up like they do with the DJI charger. Is it this the way other people's work or is it broken?

Make sure the plug is fully inserted into the RC charging port; mine did the same thing and I thought it was not working.

Reactions: m0j0
Make certain the plug is all the way in.

There are so many brands for that blue charger. Which is the best, not yet clear or all these brands are identical?

No lights = no charge... They refunded me and didn't ask for it back so if it doesn't work, try to return it or contact them and let them know.

There are so many brands for that blue charger. Which is the best, not yet clear or all these brands are identical?
They're all made by the same company, just rebadge. Very common in the RC world. You will have 10 chargers that are all identical with a different brand name on them.

Reactions: Reed L

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4