Blinking green light means GO!

Reaction score
Anyone else's life now revolving around the blinking green light on the charger? I swear, if I'm not flying that thing and a charged battery is sitting on the charger I feel like I'm wasting my life, haha!

I could barely cook dinner and eat tonight knowing that the thing was ready to take off.

I'd buy a better charger and more battery's ASAP then. I use an aftermarket one and it charges faster on 2amp that the standard does at 3 amps.

4 batteries on backorder with my name on them. My point was really that I wish I had more free time to fly, not that the battery doesn't charge fast enough.

a3buster said:
Can you please post a link to the stuff you bought?

Sure, Batteries (on backorder)

These guys are real cool. Usually do business with Hollywood productions, octocopters, etc. I told him I blew my compass module with a magnetic screwdriver and since most spare parts like that aren't even in the pipeline from DJI yet, he was kind enough to open a brand new Phantom and cannibalize it for me. The compass module was $15, he's also sending me some of the blades off that Phantom. The guy's name is Don, he called me at home on a Friday evening right after I sent him an email.

Ed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20