blank video playback

Reaction score
hi guys,im a newbie and received my first ever drone for xmas!a vision plus v3 model, did all checks and took it for its first flight in an open field which went well. was connected to 12 satellites and getting live video feed to my iphone. recorded 3 videos but when i was back home the vision app says ive recorded 3 videos today and when i play them it just shows a blank screen with the timer counting down,also tried to download to my phone but it fails,is there something ive missed? also not connected it to the computer yet,do i need to do this?
many thanks

hi yes it was accessed through photo album on my app on my iphone,it says there are three videos and when i press play the video comes up and the progress bar starts counting down but there is no picture,same with all 3 videos,it also says download failed when i try to synchronize to my phone

It's terribly slow to download the videos over wifi from the phantom (photos are OK but still require patience)
Best way by far is to pop the card out and use a card reader, or you can plug the USB into the phantom camera output - but I don't like this as you have to turn it on again - after removing gimbal clamp.

One other thing be sure to stop recording at least a minute before turning the phantom off, because it takes a while to clear any buffer and finalise each file correctly.

thanks for your help,the videos downloaded ok to my pc using the usb adapter to the camera.when trying to view videos on my phone do i have to be connected to the phantom wifi therefore not being connected to my home wifi? is that a problem for download speed of video?

It's possible your phone is not able to play the 1080p video anyway, you could try a very short clip and just wait and wait while phantom is on and it transfers.
I have't really used the options there but would expect once downloaded you could move it to another place on the phone rather than viewing it from the phantom each time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20