Blank Screen when Using the app

Reaction score
I updated my phantom yesterday and all of a sudden when I use the app, I see a black screen. I can still use the phantom and even take photos (and see them after) , but the screen is black. Perhaps it has something to do with the software update, I am not sure. Does anyone else have this issue, has DJI said anything about this, and is there any way i can fix this? Thank you

I have this same issue. I just received my Phantom and have this problem out-of-the-box. I've sent them some emails and am still waiting for an answer.

=== Phantom 3 Pro - DJI GO App camera view flickering, distorted or blank ===

Please advise why the APP (version 2.4.0) displaying the camera view (live view) flickering and distorted with mostly red/pink/blue color. And then the view may become blank or in black color (but it can display ok for the icons or menu or status bar) and then it may flickering again. And this also happen during flying. Please help. Thank you.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=R3VNQ1V6TTZXMzd6SzJadFBTVWxMb0dkOFF5a01R

DJI Forum|App camera view flickering & distorted

App version 2.4.0
Aircraft version 1.4.10
RC version 1.4.30
Suspect the issue cause by Aircraft firmware upgraded.

Attachments

• P3X_FW_LOG_AB.txt
    55.3 KB · Views: 415
=== Phantom 3 Pro - DJI GO App camera view flickering, distorted or blank ===

Please advise why the APP (version 2.4.0) displaying the camera view (live view) flickering and distorted with mostly red/pink/blue color. And then the view may become blank or in black color (but it can display ok for the icons or menu or status bar) and then it may flickering again. And this also happen during flying. Please help. Thank you.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=R3VNQ1V6TTZXMzd6SzJadFBTVWxMb0dkOFF5a01R

DJI Forum|App camera view flickering & distorted

App version 2.4.0
Aircraft version 1.4.10
RC version 1.4.30
Suspect the issue cause by Aircraft firmware upgraded.
WilliamK, welcome to forums.

You posted in an old thread in the Phantom 1 section.

You will get a MUCH better response if you post in the Phantom 3 section.

Also, you might post what device you are using with the DJI GO app.

Reactions: WilliamK
WilliamK, welcome to forums.
You posted in an old thread in the Phantom 1 section.
You will get a MUCH better response if you post in the Phantom 3 section.
Also, you might post what device you are using with the DJI GO app.

Sorry, I was trying to search of old thread for any similar issue who also experienced or if they have solved it. I try to not to repeat post again. And found this thread is very similar to my issue, and it post reply here but sorry, i didn't realise it is for different Phantom model. Anyway I got somebody reply on my issue, they suggested me to change the cable (between iPad & RC) and also try to use other iPad or recommended Android phone. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31