Blank Screen but everything else works normally?

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've had about 10 flights now on my P2V+ and love it.

Yesterday I flew it as usual and had no issues at all.

Today I powered it all up - and everything works perfectly except no live feed will go to my iPhone. It just has a black screen. I can still take photos, videos, control the gimbal etc. but no live feed is displayed.

I have done everything possible including:

Deleted app and redownloaded
Installed app on wife's iPhone
Re-binded the repeater
Renamed the wifi network
Did an update of software on the drone etc.

No idea what's up - any help appreciated! Really weird - everything is perfect it is just that the actual downlink seems to be blank!

Regards,

Nick

Common problem, lots of threads to read about this problem. No know solution. Call DJI and report the problem. Return it if you can.

I have spoken with DJI, they made it seem like i am the only person that as ever had this problem. They said they haven't heard of this.

I had the same issue with spinning wheel on phone and no live feed.
Solution that worked for me ....

I first formatted the 32 GB micro SD card using the cameras app but this did not resolve the no FPV issue so I did a "Full Format" (not a "Quick format") of the memory card using my PC ... this worked.

I have since rebooted the craft from complete shutdown several times now, recorded some short video, restarted several times again and repeated recording and the live feed is still working!

Hope this works for someone else !
Not saying this is a fix that will work for everyone's situation but it's a cheap try

It is a common issue and it could be the following:
  • Check the 3 cables that come down from the phantom to the gimbal. Unplug them and reseat them firmly.
  • Change devices - use Android if you have iPhone or vice versa.
  • Over heated wifi module - have you left phantom idling to transfer files? Are you using boosters?
If under warranty, send back to DJI. If they say its the wifi module, make sure you get the updated perforated V3 model.

Some users have found a problem also with the connector to the wifi transmitter in thenPhantom itself. Wiggling the plug and cleaning it brought their video back. Here the plug. Look at the red arrow. Hope this helps some of you. Let us know. image.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers