Blackwater Falls, WV.

Reaction score
I think one of my big problems with this video was the contrast from the shadows to the sunny areas. Shutter film speed ratio was a problem because of what I just mentioned. The still raw pictures came out well. I'm not happy with the focus and will keep working on the video. At 3:02 I went frame by frame to get rid of a spin. I didn't see any, but on the video it is still there. Any help is appreciated.
Note: I just went back to look at the SD card. The video is so clear and focused well. no blown out areas! What happened?

Last edited:
Awesome video..Thanks for sharing I hope to get that good one day. Here is one I did think it was my second.

Last edited:
Reactions: Primpwatcher
I think one of my big problems with this video was the contrast from the shadows to the sunny areas. Shutter film speed ratio was a problem because of what I just mentioned. The still raw pictures came out well. I'm not happy with the focus and will keep working on the video. At 3:02 I went frame by frame to get rid of a spin. I didn't see any, but on the video it is still there. Any help is appreciated.
Note: I just went back to look at the SD card. The video is so clear and focused well. no blown out areas! What happened?

Beautiful my friend. Really really beautiful! I’m not sure, but if you can’t see that part in the original footage some transition effects may cause such spin (3:02). It really doesn’t bother me. One suggestion: Try to remove short stationary sections at the beginning of the clips. And I’d remove the backward-flowing waterfall part. Overall, very nice footage and thank you for sharing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huge Bama Fan
I wish I could just do the video and let someone else do the editing. Things are getting too technical for my mind. My 5 year old editing program doesn't help. I'm afraid my mind couldn't grasp a newer version. Thank you. I need a friend's comment.

Reactions: OOO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik