Black video, no image!

Reaction score
It's been a few times that happened to me : I record a video sequencebut when I playback it's just a black image. The QuickTime is playing and the file is the length of what I recorded but there is no image! The infos shows normal datas like if everything was normal. I think this might happen when I turn off the battery too quickly after landing but I can't tell for sure. Does anyone knows why it happens? And is there a way to recover those files? Even VLC won't play it.

Thanks for your answer, but unfortunately I can't download any more videos on my iPhone, only pictures. it worked the first week and then it never worked again!

the files are not finalised by the phantom if you do not press stop.
Insert the SD card back into the phantom and power up and this should finalise the vid.
If that doesn't work, use the DJI app to play the file on your smart phone/device to ensure its finalised..

Reactions: AzDroner and aartsf
I have a P2 Vision Plus and have never been able to get FPV feed on my Samsung Note 4. I re-binded, uninstalled the vision app and re-installed it. I have cleared the cache, put it in airplane mode. NOTHING seems to get the live video feed. Is there a site with older versions of the vision app? I know I found a site once and downloaded an older app version on the phone and it worked. I lost the site?

Jimmy

the files are not finalised by the phantom if you do not press stop.
Insert the SD card back into the phantom and power up and this should finalise the vid.
If that doesn't work, use the DJI app to play the file on your smart phone/device to ensure its finalised..
That is the right answer!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers