Black Pearl RC801 Extended battery?

Reaction score
I'm not certain but I thought there was a replacement battery for the Black Pearl RC801 that allowed extended use over the one included in the package. My intent is to use the DC OUT to power up an Immersion Uno V2. I'm trying to avoid dangling another piece of gear (Lipo cells) on my controller. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

There is no extended battery that I know of. You can buy a 2nd battery, but it has the same capacity as the original. I have two batteries myself.

Yes, that is correct. I must have misread the original post. There is no battery that is larger, however, you can switch out batteries in 30 seconds.

Jacob said:
Yes, that is correct. I must have misread the original post. There is no battery that is larger, however, you can switch out batteries in 30 seconds.
Does that 30 seconds include shotgunning a beer? :D If not, more like 10 seconds max. ;)

Thanks for the information fellas! I guess I must have seen the standard battery and not an extended pack. I ghetto rigged the Immersion Uno V2 this evening tapping out of the DC Out of the BP RC-801. I wasn't able to take it out far enough to see any difference between the BP diversity inputs and the Uno's single input. I used the FPVLR 5.8GHz helical antenna on the Uno as per Tony's advice. I'll take both setups out Sunday in an open an open area vs. buzzing over my neighbors homes at night. Thanks again. Much appreciated!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj