Black Pearl 32ch and Immersionrc 600 TX

Reaction score
Hello guys I would like to know how many of you use the black pearl Monitor for your ground station I have a 32channel one with ImmersionRC TX and range is meh maybe 300ft then i loose signal i use band F I also have a panel antenna on the monitor and a spironet v2 on both black pearl and Phantom stock channel with every on.Can some of you chime in and post your settings and results would like to get good range.

tokoam, the kind of "ground station" setup you're talking about is different than the "DJI Groundstation" equipment this section is about. I'll go ahead and move this to the FPV section, you'll probably find more valuable input there ;)

I have the same setup as you, but use a 5 turn helical on the BP rather than a patch and I have been out to over 11000 feet. I also use channel 1 on band F.

Havnt tried flight yet but i notice lines on ch1 on both BP and tx Being on ch1 I think my previous setting were ch4 but didnt notice all this lines runing up and down BP and Gp3 on NTSC ?

I have the same TX/RX as you (the OP) but use a cheap pair of clover leaf antennas bought of ebay for £18 (band f). And I got a usable image out to 950m recently but that was on a disused flat ww2 airfield in the middle of nowhere . I loose the signal at 300m sometimes.

are you guys on 7 channel BP or the 32channel unit ? I been on google and have noticed that the 32ch units have issues with the IRC600 VTx

I have the 32 channel SMA version.

I believe the RP-SMA 32 channel version is sold mostly in the US. In the UK I have only seen the SMA version for sale.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj