Bixby Bridge, Big Sur California

Reaction score
When I first got my phantom I had a mental list of places I had been before that I wanted to fly. Last week I got to cross one of them off my list. Bixby Bridge and Big Sur California is one of my favorite places. I was able to get two flights in while the weather was cooperating.

I hope you enjoy my short video, about 2 mins.
http://vimeo.com/112389092

2qxywzb.jpg

Well done. I've wanted to fly that area too, but the wind has always been howling and I've been a bit fearful of losing my Phantom.

thanks,
bob

Thanks. yeah the weather can be iffy. I was there for 2 1/2 days. The first day extreme wind and I didn't fly. The next day it rained, heavy mist all day and I only got in a short flight at the bridge. I came back early the next morning and got the sun coming over that mountain.
I have a bunch of other videos from the area once I have time to edit. I flew off some cliffs, toward a lighthouse and along some beaches that were some nice views I thought.

Throughout my trip along the California coast when people saw my phantom I only had positive comments and interested people. I got several tips from the locals where to go to get some good shots which was nice. It sure added to the fun of my vacation :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues