Bit The Bullet.........

Reaction score
......And ordered a P3 Professional. I should get it tomorrow.

I blame you lot for posting some great pictures and videos :)

Now to read manuals and download firmwares etc.

Thanks. It took me ages to click the 'buy' button. A lot of money, but if I can sell my Vision it will make it easier :)

Thanks. It took me ages to click the 'buy' button. A lot of money, but if I can sell my Vision it will make it easier :)

I hear ya, I had to sell my P2. No way the twirl would let me have both.

Arrived and firmware updated. Only downside is im going to need a tablet of some kind. I have a Samsung S4 and its painful using that :(

Reactions: dirkclod
Arrived and firmware updated. Only downside is im going to need a tablet of some kind. I have a Samsung S4 and its painful using that :(
A Samsung S4 o_O
Clint headshake.gif
:D Get ya better one and hope ya enjoy your new bird buddy ;)

Reactions: Cyclone
lol, thanks Dirk. Will be a day or 2 before I fly.

Reactions: dirkclod
lol, thanks Dirk. Will be a day or 2 before I fly.
Well that sucks !! I couldn't stand it !! I would just run around in the yard with it going Buzz Buzz :D
Don't laugh..have done it before when I was down with mine :eek:

Well, after a week and a half of owning it, I finally did my maiden :)

Only flew for 10 minutes or so as to breaking in the battery. Took a few pics and a few minutes of 4k video - nothing worth posting on here though, but I need to mess with the settings to get some worth keeping. The P3 is nice and stable. The Inspire has the tag 'a tripod in the sky', and surely the Phantom 3 can have this tag as well.

Only downside is that anyone can grab the tablet off of the tx and leg it, so ive installed a tracking app - Cerberus (for Android). Maybe a bit ott but keeps the paranoia down :)

Anyway, DJI have another winner!!

Yea baby, life is good... now where's the **** video??? :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.