Birdside Antenna Mod for P3S?

Reaction score
I'm thinking about upgrading the antennas on my Phantom 3 Standard bird. Does anyone know of a walkthrough or video tutorial available for this task? I see fpvlr.com has both 2.4 and 5.8 antenna kits for the P2V+, but nothing for the P3S (only pilot side). Would I be using the same antennas for my P3S and would the installation be any different? Thanks in advance for any help.

I already have a ITelite panel on my controller.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

There are a few members here who have done that. Look around the antenna threads here. Dirkclod has some pictures of his on here.

Reactions: dirkclod
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

There are a few members here who have done that. Look around the antenna threads here. Dirkclod has some pictures of his on here.

Yeah, I've seen Dirkclod's cool little GIF of his bird with the mods (If I recall correctly, that's his P2V+). I've just had trouble locating any specific installation instructions on the threads I've combed through. Especially regarding the P3S.

Reactions: changedout
I'm thinking about upgrading the antennas on my Phantom 3 Standard bird. Does anyone know of a walkthrough or video tutorial available for this task? I see fpvlr.com has both 2.4 and 5.8 antenna kits for the P2V+, but nothing for the P3S (only pilot side). Would I be using the same antennas for my P3S and would the installation be any different? Thanks in advance for any help.

I already have a ITelite panel on my controller.
Look at post #53 of this thread.

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20