Birds win

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share my experience with a recent bird strike. I was capturing that wonderful sunrise over the mountain and saw that a few birds were in my view on screen. A few moments later I look up and there were at least a few dozen I started my decent from 390 ft and then screen says aircraft disconnected. I watch as it somewhat gracefully falls from the sky never tumbling just sort of wobbling until an oak tree catches it. I got an extension ladder and retrieved it and it still flies with a few scoffs on it. Didn't even break the propellers. Lucky I know. An hour later I had it out again and it lost connection and fell to the ground much closer this time only eight feet high. And few minutes later did it again. I took it out a couple of days later and it seems to behave and fly like its suppose to and actually used the entire battery without incident. This as been a great learning experience.

Perhaps you could post links to your log files (upload to healthydrones or phantomhelp) and we might have some chance of helping you determine the likely cause of the issue. Several instances of similar behaviour (and your description of the first event) suggest it probably wasn't a bird strike

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj