Birds attacking drones, Solved!!

If that bird had been registered they could have arrested and fined it.
Haha this happened in Quito, Ecuador, it was a bird called gabilan, is like an eagle, the tree was huge the gabilan came in like 2 seconds, I just land fast, even worst the p3a was in a mission using litchi gs (amazing by the way, totally worth it)

Maybe this will work

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wondered where my cat had gone:D

Reactions: Kneepuck
Wondered where my cat had gone:D
Nice one Porky;) I hope things are well with you and the family. I'm really starting to get the hang of the Go app and have been having lots of great flights with the P3P. We had a beautiful weekend here and flew about 10 batteries on the P3 and a few on the old reliable P2V.

Happy holidays my friend:)

Nice one Porky;) I hope things are well with you and the family. I'm really starting to get the hang of the Go app and have been having lots of great flights with the P3P. We had a beautiful weekend here and flew about 10 batteries on the P3 and a few on the old reliable P2V.

Happy holidays my friend:)

Hey Mike, nice to here from ya buddy. Yep all good my end family wise, hope all is well your end.

Glad your getting used to the GO app, it don't take long;)..

Hope you have a great Christmas & get what you've asked for (hope you've been a good boy this year):D

Fingers crossed, weather permitting I should be flying a lot over the xmas holiday welllllll I hope so;)

Stay in touch, from your buddy in the UK.

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Hey Mike, nice to here from ya buddy. Yep all good my end family wise, hope all is well your end.

Glad your getting used to the GO app, it don't take long;)..

Hope you have a great Christmas & get what you've asked for (hope you've been a good boy this year):D

Fingers crossed, weather permitting I should be flying a lot over the xmas holiday welllllll I hope so;)

Stay in touch, from your buddy in the UK.
Thanks for asking Porky all is fantastic. My little grandson isn't so little anymore 4 1/2 pounds today:D (only 1 pound 10 ounces at birth). Still in the hospital for another couple of weeks but will be home soon:) He's the best Christmas present ever;)

I'm always a good boy:rolleyes: It's been a little frantic the last few months but all is settling down now and I'm finally going to get my iMac for Christmas:D I hope so anyway;) I was about to order one online last night but I want to be sure it's going to be able to crunch the huge 4K files from the P3P. Just curious what are the specs on the one you got?

Same here I'll be flying a lot of the holidays. We have been having crazy weather here outside of Philadelphia because of the El Nino. They are predicting that it might hit 70 degrees on Christmas Day!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic