Binding futaba with v1.1.1

Reaction score
Anyone had any luck doing this?

I'm considering getting a futaba radio and perhaps another quad I have to build.

I read you can bind the futaba to the existing phantom receiver.

I can't find any instruction on the dji site for this procedure.

trintcole said:

I'm considering getting a futaba radio and perhaps another quad I have to build.

no, you ned to install a Futaba Rx to use a Futaba Tx

trintcole said:

I haven't done it, but I remember reading that you bind the Futaba in the same way that you bind the stock tx.
The difference, is that the bind button on the dual receiver model Phantoms is in the battery bay, top right when looking in the battery door. No need to open the Phantom shell.

http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Phanto ... d_Receiver

t6244217-116-thumb-image-e96f81b6.jpg

And, a good video for setting up the Futaba.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ8lkBwu_AY[/youtube]

Has anybody been able to bind yet with the Futaba and v1.1.1 receiver? I can't seem to get it to work yet and this is frustrating. I press the bind button in the battery tray and it blinks red for 2 seconds then stops (which I assume means that it is bound). When I turn off the futaba 8fg tx it immediately turns red, indicating that there is a connection between the 8FG and receiver. However in the software the sticks are completely un-responsive (I'm using D-BuS). What is going on here?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20