Bind Phantom 3 standard controller with Phantom 2 vision + v3 ??

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was wondering if it is possible to bind a Phantom 3 standard controller with a Phantom 2 vision + V3 bird ?
And how ?

Many thanks in advance.

Bart

Hi guys,

I was wondering if it is possible to bind a Phantom 3 standard controller with a Phantom 2 vision + V3 bird ?
And how ?

Many thanks in advance.

Bart
Why would you want to bind these? I don't think that the p3 is compatible with a p2v+. If you want the tilt function for the camera there are p2v+ controllers that have that feature. I hope you get what you are looking for.

Why would you want to bind these? I don't think that the p3 is compatible with a p2v+. If you want the tilt function for the camera there are p2v+ controllers that have that feature. I hope you get what you are looking for.
I ordered a P2v+ controller, but they send me P3s controller. I thought already it wouldn't match but I was wondering if someone had tried. Thanks for the quick response.

i wonder if its possible i heard it is by opening the controller and theres something in there you hit

I don't know how to do this, but my p2v+ is using a p3 standard controller....it works. the guy I got it from got it because of the wheel for the camera...

I don't know how to do this, but my p2v+ is using a p3 standard controller....it works. the guy I got it from got it because of the wheel for the camera...

What’s the model number of your controller ?

got p2v+ that needs smart battery mod
and crashed p3a thats fubar was trying to use the lb rc with the none lb p2v+(im fairly new to DJI)
**the p3a was acting like it was about to take new firmware but I looked at log and it said blah blah success but then it continue to say blah blah Updating.. I didn't see that part so I turn it off I guess half way thru now I think the LB nand is farked, I'm done with p3a looking to sell it* cut my loss

No lightbridge on the plus or the 3 standard

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.