Bills from Miami

Reaction score
Greeting everyone just purchased a P3P this past weekend at bestbuy . Got a great deal . Was searching the web for How tos and stumbled upon this informative site . Been reading and learning alot . Thank you all in advanced . Excited to fly this weekend by the beach and take some shots .

4d15da7d17d4f8c12e0254acef5276be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Welcome! I too just recently joined and I'm close by, at Pembroke Pines. Is this your first drone? I got mine about a month ago and it's loads of fun!

Im from Pembroke Pines too . First drone . Where do you most of your flying ?

Cool! I've gone to the small community parks we got around in Silver Lakes and then I took it once to the Miramar Regional Park. Lots of open spaces there and not too many people around. I want to go to Markham Park but I have to find out for sure if I can fly it there because I read something about having to be a member of some association or something to fly there since the park actually has runways and fields for RC models

First time I flew the bird was at Miramar Regional on the baseball field . I went to Markham on Tuesday . I flew across the air strip . Yes you do need a license to fly there but I dont think it applies to Drones . I just flew across the field not over it . No one said a thing .
114f468595529eac0dc14a2efff0d833.jpg
4e35c4266ccd04abdc7c204ab3fcf415.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers