Bike mount for controller

Reaction score
Weird question I know but I want to get some shots of me riding my bike and I'm wondering if there is a mount that would attach my controller to the handlebar of my bike.

Weird question I know but I want to get some shots of me riding my bike and I'm wondering if there is a mount that would attach my controller to the handlebar of my bike.

Did a lot of research for handlebar mounting myself. Almost exclusively for GoPro stuff. Never saw *anything* I thought would come close to what you're looking for.

Keep in mind - you not only have to have something that can hold your controller - the controller also has to hold your device that will run your controlling app (DJI GO, Litchi, etc.). Under a very few circumstances, you can fly blind, i.e., no Android or iOS device - and therefore no video coming back from the camera. That's obviously a factor in what you're trying to do.

Maybe get a tandem and let the stoker hold the controller - LOL!

Art - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL

Depending on the terrain where you're riding I would predict that your RC and monitoring device could quickly get shaken to bits.

Assuming that you have no plans to operate the controller as you ride and are merely going to use the follow me function, my first idea would be that you just pop it into a rucksack on your back.

If you want to be able to switch quickly out of F mode in the event that the drone starts doing something unwanted, I'd just make/buy some sort of secure sling/harness so the RC hangs securely on your front.

The best area for this sort of flying is a level, wide-open area with few/no trees - or make doubly sure that you set the flying altitude to well above any tree heights in the area.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31